Karen & Ira

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Isabelle's Hebrew Name/Great Weekend

I haven't had much time to post lately but I wanted everyone to know Isabelle's Hebrew name:
Elisheva Dina - Elisheva means 'God's Promise' and Dina is from the Parsha just before Isabelle was born and also a derivative of Deanna.
Lots more to say...will post soon!

We had a beautiful weekend. Both the naming and Ethan's Birthday were really great. We had lots of family in town (Both of our Mom's, Ira's brother's Mike and Marc and their families and my brother Eric and his family, and the Pollina's). It was really special to have everyone in town for these events.

The Rabbi did a great job including everyone in the ceremony and making us feel very special. We also sponsored the Kiddush.

Ethan's party was a blast and I even got a thumbs up from my sister-in-law Susan for throwing such a great kids party (my first one!) I highly recommend a water slide for hours of enjoyment for the kids and the adults...check out the picture of Ira :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home